Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Setting up my blog

Hi everybody!

Well, this is the setup stage of Mr. Jay's web blog. I've got a really interesting thing to share with you today.

ANIMUSIC, If you haven't heard of it, IT'S AWESOME!
Parents, this is what Disney's Fantasia would be like had it been created 3 years from now.
Kids, this stuff rocks!





Here's a link to the website Animusic. Go see it for yourself.

The most incredible thing about this project is that everything you see and hear was created by a computer.
Please feel free to let me know what you think - post a reply.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

OK Mr. Jay, once again I have fallen into computer ignorance! Am I supposed to hear music as well as see this awesome photo? I figured you had the music of Disney's Fantasia playing in the background or something. But I'm not finding that.

At any rate, this site is awesome--not to mention the work you and your family has done that is shown on your web page as well. VERY talented family--and you are able to capture all of this and share with us. Thank you!!!

I'll be looking forward to more from your website!

Mrs. Ashe said...

I'm impressed! Compared to my little weblog, yours is a masterpiece! Congrats!